How can we …
measure the impact of an entrepreneurial training on young people not in employment, education or training?
#4 – Quality education
#8 – Decent work & economic growth
#10 – Reduced inequalities
#17 – Partnerships for the goals
At the moment, YouthStart’s impact is measured with a pre- and post-test, but this is not ideal. There are several problems with the current solution we use (SurveyForce):
- Students take the survey in class, which takes time and breaks the class spirit.
- Not all the participants have the same level of language, technology, reading, … skills.
- Long and a lot of repetition in the questions.
- If we change the questions we lose the previous answers.
- Processing of the results in done in complicated Excel sheets and is time-intensive.
It is very important to gather this feedback to be able to improve our trainings for this vulnerable group on the job market. Most of our participants are young people coming from poor or uneducated families and we want to give them the best chances possible. The results of the impact help us to convince partners to support us.
What has been done already?
What are the next steps?
Define an interactive, innovative and low budget way to execute the survey
Develop a prototype for the tool